Thursday, February 27, 2014

Update to Postscript

OMG!!

Thank you for joining me while the Entity from John of God visited me at 8:30 this morning. I spent 45 minutes in this healing field, and I know that many of you joined me there. SO much happened during the session that my mind can scarcely hold it all. I keep having little tidbits arise that I tell Andrew about - I'm not even sure if they happened before, during or after the session. What I am very clear about, and what the Entity made very clear to me is that "I AM HEALING FROM CANCER, AND I AM WELL".

Physically, I am full of energy and nearly pain free. My day consisted of a wonderful breakfast with Andrew, followed by my art project for my coaching assignment. We then walked a few blocks to have lunch together at a local bakehouse - my walking felt splendid...feeling the sun on my face and the spring in my step.

While I was being visited by the Entity, Miguel and my most favourite ex-sister-in-law Krista, had a rainbow appear to them in Palm Desert - here it is! We're taking pretty much everything as a good sign these days, but this is an easy call, no?

Love always,
Nancy

4 comments:

  1. During that same 830 time , as I was meditating on your wellness, health and joy, the sun burst through the clouds and shone right onto my shoulders as I sat . It was a truly lovely moment and , again, I got that you are absolutely ok.
    Love U so much,
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Nancy,

    I was so sad to hear of your illness, and I am moved and inspired reading your posts. May all the love and light being sent to you bring you peace and healing. You will be in my thoughts during my style of meditation/prayer. Much love to you, Andrew and Gemma.
    Jean (Kavanagh)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Nancy,
    Thank you for sharing journey. You are full of light and hope. My thoughts and positive energy will be with you and your family. Love, Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nancy so glad you are using J of G and his gift of healing ,and Josie R I met her down there she is the most gracious person I know, and her wisdom woe wee when I was thinking doing ta 2nd op a craniotomy ,(as I felt desperate )was essential to me ,she wrote and said 'Go where your healing confidence lies' ,automatically I just KNEW to go back to Brazil thats when I got invisible surgery for my Brain aneurysm and then complete obliteration according toi the mri on return well 40 days I had to wait to get one as they recommended. Anyway my dear I know I entered the space of miracles, as I know you will too . I am thinking of you and sending tons of love ,call if I can assist ya in any way .250 653 4988 Jonn.

    ReplyDelete