Monday, March 10, 2014

Post Impressions

Happy Spring!!

Andrew and Roxy and I just got back from a lovely post-dinner / post daylight savings time / post-snow in Vancouver, walk.  I think I picked an excellent time of year to be facing so many challenges, with the weather having been so lovely (even the snowfall was beautiful), and now the sunshine and flowers are icing on the cake.

I find writing this blog challenging this time. I've been going through a lot of ups and downs in regards to physical symptoms and energy. Nothing in my past experience has trained me in how to be patient and forgiving when it comes to my health. I could always push myself and get results but now.... I know that generally I am on an up curve, but sometimes I lose sight of that during the down swings. I'm so fortunate to have Andrew and so many others to remind me of who I really am.

The biggest news in terms of my healing are two further opportunities with John of God. The first: on Thursday April 3 at 10:30 Pacific time, I have a "surrogate surgery". The guide that I am in touch with, Josie Ravenwing, will stand in for me in Brazil, while my orders are to take 24 hours of complete bed rest. For any of you who have been Googling John of God, this is the same procedure that Dr. Wayne Dyer had, curing him of leukaemia. The second and more adventurous opportunity is that I am going to Brazil from May 18 to 31! Josie will be leading a tour group - she handles all the hotel and meal details, allowing me to avail myself of all the healing opportunities.

My day-to-day life includes organizing and taking the masses of supplements I'm on (thanks to Garry Gallagher for determining which are best for me); continuing appointments with my TCM Dr. Lee and my acupuncturist Jennifer; and resting and exercising as required. My latest addition will be to start taking Iscador which is an immune system booster, particularly for my killer T-cells (yay immune system, yay killer T-calls. Boo cancer cells) - which will help in all the visualizing that you are doing on my behalf.

In the arena of medical tests, there is no news (which we're taking as good news), but what is noteworthy is that all of the super-scary things I was warned of by the doctors have NOT come to pass. Other good news includes that I've read a couple of great books of fiction (i.e. not medical journals), and I look forward to reading many more.

From Andrew:
I am doing well, really. Thank you for checking in with me. I am getting regular exercise (glorious walks in the Endowment lands with our dog Roxy), social contact with friends and colleagues, and spiritual support from my dear Zen teacher Diane Hamilton. I'm continuing to open to this unfolding experience...

A couple of technical items:
1. A number of you have mentioned to me that you've not found a way to leave a comment on this blog. To do so, below each post, in the grey-shaded rectangle, you will find in small cursive print the words "comments", usually with a number beforehand, such as "6 comments". Please click on this, and you have an opportunity to write a comment in a new comment window where it says "Enter your comment..." Please make sure to leave your name in the body of your comments. Afterwards, it allows you to choose "comment as" and "select profile". If you do not have any of the accounts listed, simply select "anonymous", then click on the blue "publish" button, and you're done!
2. Others have wondered how to ensure you receive a notification of a new post entry - to do this, simply enter your email address under "subscribe to" at the top of the page, on the right side.

Stay well everyone and thanks for your continued love and support.

Peace out.

A.



7 comments:

  1. Hi Nanc and Andrew and Gemma,
    What a lovely picture Nancy, and was it ever fantastic and amazing to see you at restorative yoga last Thursday !! My heart was so happy to be able to see you and give you a hug. You are just the best. You are in our prayers and meditations every day and night. We are in Hawaii for Spring break and will be sending Aloha from the islands , also very healing. Love and blessings to you three,
    Love
    Gail , Rod and Leah (Bailey too !)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy! You and Roxy are so adorable. Look at you.....see you next week for gardening....xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is Laura Bradley. Sending you all my love Nancy and Andrew. I continue to be inspired by your ability to live your life. I think of you Nancy when I am sitting down to a good cup of tea. I think of you and pretty tea cups and good talks. I also hold this vision of you working on the oil rigs (?) or fields…. in your twenties I think how strong and bold you have been your whole life.

    on a technical note
    I am guessing why people are having trouble figuring out how to leave a comment is because the message from the blog comes in the form of an email where there is not an option to comment so you actually need to go to the blog and open the note from there and then follow Andrews steps!

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nancy, Andrew and Gemma,

    Your next door neighbours are thinking of you and wishing you so much good health and wellness. Thank you for the wonderful, beautiful and inspiring messages on your blog. We're here if you need us for anything.

    Peter, Jackie and the kids. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Nancy, Andrew and Gemma,
    Heard from Ian and wishing you all much love, strength and courage. Let us know if we can help in any way.
    Much love and healing from us all.
    Henry, Kelly, Lauren and Julia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello to you my darling and your gorgeous family.
    I think of you so often and am so grateful to have this blogg to connect without distrubance.
    I love you and remain in awe of your beauty and truth and your love and strength.
    May your waters be calm and your breath still & quite in connection with all there is and all that you are.
    Love and hugs, Denice and Hailey.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Nance. I let out an "Ohhhh yaaaaay!" when I read that you're going to Brazil in May. So happy for you! Love you, love you, love you! Tracy Tessler

    ReplyDelete