Friday, April 4, 2014

Post at High Noon!

What a trip!  From the sounds of it, many of you were with me! (Photo taken yesterday of Constance, my mother-in-law (second from right), with some of her brothers and sisters in the Bahamas, after they prayed and drew hearts on the beach during my "surgery").

I have been on many different types of journeys over the course of my life and this one was in a class of its own.

Physically the miracles started unfolding during the first few hours.  I was actually hungry all day yesterday (I've not felt hungry in weeks) and the greatest thing was that I was able to eat all the wonderful food that Andrew brought to me.  He was the perfect chef and keeper of the space and I love him more all the time.  I didn’t have to take any antacid and I’m sure I will be putting on some needed pounds very soon. But just as the Entities “said” to me, the stomach is the easy part! 

The healing in my body (legs, spine, joints etc) took a different path: intense sessions of pain that responded if I simply allowed them to be.  I had to experience them without adding or subtracting and then they would disappear.  The waves came and went for many hours and throughout the night until they started to diminish.  Today I am almost pain free and I can move in a freer and more natural way. The first activity I engaged in after my 24 hours of surgery was a little tour of the back yard which is being lovingly restored by my friend Sharon Hanna and her pal Jill.

My lungs are a work in progress.  I can breathe more easily and don’t experience the same shortness of breath.  I feel like the Entities did some “physical surgery” and that there will be follow-up work at the “suture removal” session (when I go to bed next Thursday night I am to wear white, leave a glass of water at my bedside and give thanks in the morning).  I will need to be aware that I am recuperating from surgery and take care of myself.

Emotionally and spiritually, my experiences were as real and intense as anything on the physical plane. From the beginning of the session I was confronted with the barriers I put in the way of my miraculous healing.  My mind flashed through all the reasons that I am a person unworthy of healing.  I saw the mistakes I’ve made in my life that I felt were unforgivable.  I experienced my own inability to love myself and how that hampers my ability to love others.  I had to move through that with love and compassion for myself. The process lasted the whole time.  Even this morning at 8:30 I was confronting the belief that I can’t heal from cancer because several of my dear friends died and if Steve and Brandt didn’t live, why should I?  I will never know the answer to this question, but I came to peace with the fact that only the mind of God can know.  

My job is to live a fully as I can each and every day.  The entities did also mention that it is not my time and that I have more to do!  I take comfort in this.

I will leave you with this quote from Josie Ravenwing, the surrogate at the Casa (John of God's centre in Brazil) yesterday and my guide for my upcoming trip there:

John of God will do what he can to help you, but we need to do our part in this process as well, including looking at what we might need to change to support our own well being. Mostly this is internal: changes in thought patterns, attitudes about ourselves, releasing old grievance, etc. Sometimes it also involves outer changes.

Look within, find your answers!

I will keep you posted.

With love and gratitude.

6 comments:

  1. Wow, Nancy that is so fantastic !! We were with you this morning and had surges of relief and great joy. I continue to be amazed by the love and acceptance within you my friend. We love you so much Nanc. Love to Andrew and Gemma.
    Love from Gail , Rod and Leah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant light you are. Love Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Allo Nancy!
    I just red all your posts , one after the other. Yeah! Andrew explained me how to do the following of your blog....! No comments please! lol
    I just sent you a big hug coming from my heart!
    Love Simon. Cuidate! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Nancy,

    I am so happy that the pictures taken in the Bahamas with all of us ( except me....I was taking the picture) were viewed as : "in a class of its own".

    I do not know if you noticed that your name was written inside the heart. I would have love to be in the picture as somehow it would have made me feel closer. Knowing how it made you feel, I am so happy I had this idea several weeks ago when you announced your plans for a surrogate surgery. I was not sure if I would be able to carry it through! Your blog just leaves me speechless. I draw my courage from you, you are absolutely amazing. Family Koll certainly is part of your healing as we pray along with you and your family Give our love to Andrew and Gemma. Lots of love and hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dearest Auntie Nancy,

    I am so happy to have found your blog! I just went through and read all your posts. Your ability to love, not only others but yourself, in the midst of challenges continually inspires me. I am so happy that you remain your strong, positive self. I wish I could be there to give you a big hug, but please know that you, Andrew and Gemma are in my thoughts daily.

    Ben and I are sending all our love your way.

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love you and send you much LOVE dear Nancy

    ReplyDelete